Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
Centage is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team. Your role will be to assist with various aspects of the company’s business to business lead generation efforts. These programs include online advertising, search engine marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, and social media promotion.
This position is ideal for a detail-oriented and high potential individual looking to contribute to the next generation of the company’s growth through digital marketing. If you are a dynamic, creative, and organized self-starter who likes to think outside the box and take on new challenges, Centage is the place for you.
- Write ad copy and design ad creative and landing pages for paid digital marketing campaigns including Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and referral sites
- Research and implement initiatives to increase organic website traffic through search engine optimization
- Optimize the Centage website for lead capture by designing engaging user experiences through Drift conversational marketing, pop-ups, etc.
- Engage prospective customers, partners and influencers on social media and other online communities to build Centage thought leadership and generate leads
- Provide creative ideas & insights to develop new content to support seasonal & business-driven lead goals
- Conduct and report analytics of website and paid advertising results with Google Data Studio and Salesforce reporting
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Other duties as assigned
Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Journalism, English, Design or related field
- 0-2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong design sense
- Desire to learn or gain further mastery in a variety of digital marketing tactics including PPC, SEO & SEM, and Google Data Studio reporting
- A proactive, self-motivated learner who would enjoy gaining an in-depth understanding of a broad range of digital marketing tactics both through manager-led training and online resources
- A roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys brainstorming creative solutions to meet business objectives
A passionate and organized planner with the ability to efficiently manage and monitor a variety of channels and campaigns while also researching new initiatives and best practices.