Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
You will be responsible for various aspects of the company’s business to business lead generation efforts. These programs include online advertising, search engine marketing, content marketing, and social media promotion. As a member of this team, you will not only have the exciting opportunity to shape the next generation of our digital marketing efforts, but also have a direct impact on defining the culture of the team.
If you are a dynamic and creative individual who likes to think outside the box and take on new challenges, Centage is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Conduct and report analytics of site and social traffic
- Develop and control budget and spending for digital marketing
- Employ a range of techniques including Paid search, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, SEO, and referral traffic
- Oversee management of company’s digital channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Conversation Rate Optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Solid understanding of PPC, SEO & SEM, and reporting
- Solid understanding of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo would be a plus
- Experience with updating or maintaining websites (WordPress, HTML, & CSS skills a plus)
- Experience with ABM would also be a plus
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Full Funnel Digital Marketing Strategy