Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
This position will be a key support member of our professional services team. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is confident working with our customers. The key component of this role is to compile client’s information, build their database structure and create basic financial reports.
Reporting to the Directors of Consulting you will communicate with the clients and the Centage Consulting Team in creating the Planning Maestro database and building basic financial reports.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years working in Accounting or Finance (experience in financial reporting or budgeting is a plus)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a highly professional demeanor
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proficient in excel, word and experience with Accounting Systems