Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
Centage has an opening for a highly motivated, talented individual to be a part of our Sales Solutions Engineer team. This is an important customer facing role that will work closely with our acquisition and retention sales teams. This individual will guide prospects and customers towards understanding how the Planning Maestro Suite can be leveraged to support their budgeting, planning, forecasting, and financial analysis needs. This individual must bring a commitment to customer success, teamwork, and high performance.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary as well as a high level of comfort while presenting our solution directly to CFOs, Controllers, financial and technical prospects.
The Sales Solutions Engineer will support the sales team by educating prospects and customers on how the Centage solution will support their specific budget, forecasting and business requirements. This includes:
- Delivering standard and custom webinar demonstrations to large groups or individuals
- Crafting custom web demonstrations of the Centage product to demonstrate how we can best address their specific needs, business model, or requirements
- Help sales in the qualification of prospects, scoping needs, and building agenda for customer demonstrations and meetings
- Taking ad-hoc conference calls with prospects to answer application and pre-sales questions
- Collaborating extensively with peers and management to resolve client issues while contributing to a growing knowledge that improves the effectiveness of our sales team
- Collaborating with Marketing to build and maintain sales resources around production positioning, such as videos, data sheets, etc.
- Contributing to the planning of new features/functionality, logging bugs, and driving customer input into the development organization that helps influence the Centage roadmap of releases
- Maintain proper documentation relative to pre-sales best practices, guidelines for standard procedures, check-lists and systems
- Helping support the ongoing training and skill development of the sales and channel sales organization
- Customer-facing work experience with a financial application software solution provider. This can include both software companies like Sage, Oracle, Microsoft, Cognos, Hyperion Business Objects, etc. or their reseller/implementation partners.
- Excellent remote presentation and phone skills
- Experience within Finance / Accounting preferred; FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) experience will be highly valued
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Experience using CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com).
- Experience using remote presentation technology like LiveMeeting, WebEx, Glance, etc.
- BS with a Technical or Finance degree (or related work experience).