Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. Centage is offering a competitive compensation package. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Company is poised for continued rapid growth through the introduction of new cloud-based SaaS products along with expansion into larger, mid-market customers. To support this, the Company is making targeted investments to build an excellent software development team and process, including a strong Quality Assurance team.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for improving and expanding our current regression and load testing frameworks. You will report to the QA Manager and will work tightly, in an Agile framework, with other members of the QA team, development and customer support organizations to deliver high quality releases of the Company’s products.
- Provide both manual and automated testing capabilities to support the software development life cycle
- Improve and expand existing automation frameworks
- Design automation test plans for new and existing features
- Support and enhance the Agile process to improve development velocity while increasing quality
- Interact with all business stakeholders to independently validate requirements
- Work with SDLC and Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
Background and Skills
- A BS or BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with one or more modern automation/load test frameworks in a SaaS and browser-based environment (Selenium, Protractor, Locust, etc.)
- Excellent scripting skills in a modern language (Python, JS, Groovy, etc.)
- Desire and ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly, effectively and appropriately
- Ability to communicate effectively, in words and pictures, to a wide variety of stakeholders with a range of technical knowledge
- Financial, budgeting general ledger, ERP or accounting background a strong plus
- Minimum of 4 years in Software QA Automation