Senior QA Software Engineer
Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
We’re looking for an experienced senior level QA software engineer, who will be responsible for improving and expanding our current regression and load testing frameworks. You will report to the QA Manager and will work tightly, in an agile software development framework, with other members of the QA team, development and customer support organizations to deliver high quality releases of Centage’s products.
Important Note – We are currently operating in a fully remote capacity, and hence candidates must be comfortable working remotely for a period of time. That said, this is a key leadership role on Centage’s Product Development team, and hence it’s important that candidates be located within 60-90 miles of Natick, Massachusetts. The expectation is that we will return to more regular in-person work in the future, and hence we would like to ensure that prospective candidates are able to come to the office in person several times per week.
- Provide both manual and automated testing capabilities to support the software development life cycle
- Improve and expand existing automation frameworks
- Design automation test plans for new and existing features
- Support and enhance the Agile process to improve development velocity while increasing quality
- Interact with all business stakeholders to independently validate requirements
- Work with SDLC and Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
Background and Skills:
- A BS or BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with one or more modern automation/load test frameworks in a SaaS and browser-based environment (Selenium, Protractor, Locust, etc.)
- Excellent scripting skills in a modern language (Python, JS, Groovy, etc.)
- Desire and ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly, effectively and appropriately
- Ability to communicate effectively, in words and pictures, to a wide variety of stakeholders with a range of technical knowledge
- Financial, budgeting general ledger, ERP or accounting background a strong plus
- Minimum of 4 years in Software QA Automation