Software Implementation Associate Consultant
Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
As an Software Implementation Associate Consultant working within the Customer Success Team, you will play an important role as we implement our software solution for customers. We are looking for an energetic individual who is a fast learner and comfortable working both independently as well as part of a team. The ideal candidate has a background in accounting, excellent Excel skills, is easy to work with and develops excellent working relationships both internallyboth internally and externally .externally. You will be paired with our Senior Consultants as they manage on-boarding projects working with C-level executives as well as controllers, senior accountants and other financial managers within a client organization. Corporate Finance / Accounting / FP&A experience will be highly valued.
Responsibilities will evolve over time as you become more familiar with the software. Initially you will spend time:
- Working closely with the On-boarding Consulting team through the budget build phase of the project.
- Build report structures and using those to prepare financial reports.
- Create the financial intelligence foundation, prepare budget import templates, and assist with creating calculations within the software.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent Excel skills – using– using various excel skills to manipulate client data into the software templates
- Accounting skills – key for the individual to have a background in accounting
- Attention to detail / organized
- Self-motived – ability to work independently and remotely
- Comfort in learning and using digital tools
- Teamwork – Work well in a team-oriented environment – Team Player
- Time Management – ability to manage multiple projects at once, while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where frequent iteration is the norm
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Excel Skills – ability to analyze client data, identify formulas and key assumptions and manipulate client data to software templates