Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
Centage is searching for a highly motivated, talented individual to be a part of the Centage accounting team. This position will work closely with all members of the accounting and finance department and interface with members of the senior management team.
In this role, you will be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Accounts Payable
- Expense tracking through Concur
- Assist in the Monthly Close Process
- Fixed Asset Management
- Assist with Budget / Forecast
- Ad Hoc Reporting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong technical accounting background
- 1-3 year’s accounting experience, preferably at a small/medium sized company
- Financial Applications Experience – Great Plains a plus
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who has the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the company