Support & Integration Specialist
Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
As a Support & Integration Specialist working within the Customer Support Team, you will play a valuable role in growing our Support team and providing a best-in-class customer experience. We are looking for an energetic individual who is a fast learner and comfortable working both independently as well as part of a team. The ideal candidate is passionate about ensuring the success of our customers, can deliver thoughtful and thorough support, and is highly proficient with technology.
Responsibilities will evolve over time as you become more familiar with the software. Initially you will spend time:
- Actioning inbound client requests via our ticket portal and email
- Documenting tickets and following up with clients until requests are completed
- Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions for customer issues related to software setup and configuration
Skills and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree with 3+ years customer-facing technical support experience; SaaS and/or Fintech industries a plus
- Experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server-based software applications
- Comfort with SQL queries and programming concepts highly desired
- Solid understanding of Windows system
- Attention to detail/organized – Process driven
- Time Management – Skilled at calendar management and follow-thru
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Striving to go above and beyond to fulfill client requests
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment and self-motivated
- Expertise with technology; experience with software support, Active Directory
- Expertise supporting Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with ERP and Accounting business applications a plus
- Zendesk, JIRA, and/or Salesforce experience a plus