Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
The Maestro Suite is a strategic FP&A asset that redefines how Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) companies budget, forecast, analyze and report. Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, the Maestro Suite will work for your AEC organization. You’ll get a real-time line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we need to add four more people to meet milestones, can we stay on-budget for this project?
- If we receive 10% of our receivables later than planned, how will it affect cash flow?
- If one of our trucks breaks down will we be able to replace it and what would the impact be on other projects and cash flow?
With the Maestro Suite, you can:
Evaluate project profitability
- Forecast project-level cash flow based on planned earned value and contractor expenses
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow by project, division, department, and company
- Carefully control project costs through what-if scenarios and frequent reforecasting
- Post capital related costs into Construction-in-Process accounts (CIP) until they are ready to be put into service
Quickly report, analyze and act
- Run what-if scenarios on-the-fly and view consolidated data to see the impact of decisions on projects, divisions, departments, and the company as a whole
- Analyze profitability of projects and quickly react to opportunities or risks
- Leverage critical information from all of your data sources and activities with independent payment & receivable terms, revenue recognition and allocation assumptions, all consolidating automatically
- Instantly create the reports your stakeholders want, your bank demands, and your company needs
- Make business managers more productive with a single point of access to all key data