Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your AEC organization. You’ll get an accurate line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we need to add four more people to meet milestones, can we stay on-budget for this project?
- If we receive 10% of our receivables later than planned, how will it affect cash flow?
- If one of our trucks breaks down will we be able to replace it and what would the impact be on other projects and cash flow?
With the Planning Maestro, you can:
Evaluate project profitability
- Forecast project-level cash flow based on planned earned value and contractor expenses
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow by project, division, department, and company
- Carefully control project costs through what-if scenarios and frequent reforecasting
- Post capital related costs into Construction-in-Process accounts (CIP) until they are ready to be put into service
Quickly report, analyze and act
- Run what-if scenarios on-the-fly and view consolidated data to see the impact of decisions on projects, divisions, departments, and the company as a whole
- Analyze profitability of projects and quickly react to opportunities or risks
- Leverage critical information from all of your data sources and activities with independent payment & receivable terms, revenue recognition and allocation assumptions, all consolidating automatically
- Instantly create the reports your stakeholders want, your bank demands, and your company needs
- Make business managers more productive with a single point of access to all key data
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to companies across the architecture, engineering and construction sectors. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions