Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, the Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get an accurate line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If training costs rise due to high turnover, what will be the effect on profitability?
- How much can we discount without negative impact on our bottom line?
With Planning Maestro you can:
Measure and analyze revenue
- Evaluate revenue drivers such as number of days or hourly rates to forecast revenue
- Create scenarios for a variety of recognition schedules for different revenue streams
- Accurately project profitability and sustainability for future years
- Examine cost-saving opportunities
- Report on key performance metrics to drive strategic planning
- Determine optimal gross margin levels, manage costs and pricing to meet your goals
Manage personnel expenses
- Analyze recruiting and training expenses to better understand their impact on profitability
- Plan headcount in detail and use it as a driver for costs and revenue
- Manage and report on billable hours, paid hours, employee utilization, income per employee
- Allocate personnel and related expenses across projects, departments, or service offerings
Maximize accounts receivable
- Control accounts receivables by tracking payment schedules and cash flow impact
- Avoid surprises in slow economic periods by forecasting different accounts receivable schedules
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, and see the effects of sales on accounts receivable, deferred revenue, and cash flow
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to organizations across business services sectors. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions