Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get an accurate of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If fuel or inventory costs increase, will we need to adjust our prices to remain competitive and profitable?
- Do we have the cash flow to invest in new equipment or add warehouse space?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
Produce detailed revenue plans and forecasts
- Project sales revenue based on bookings with detailed plans for multiple products or contracts based on drivers
- Adjust revenue forecasts by changing your key drivers
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow by product line, division, department, and company
Prepare for market fluctuations
- Perform what-if scenarios based on seasonality, economic conditions, delayed inventory, adding a new route, hiring new drivers, etc.
- View consolidated data to see the impact of decisions on divisions, departments, and the company as a whole
Monitor costs and cash flow
- Apply allocation basis (labor hours, transportation costs) for accurate COGS results
- Optimize cash flow management, reporting, analysis and allocation at the corporate and subsidiary level
- Analyze profitability and quickly react to opportunities or risks
- Consider impact of cost reduction through volume purchasing discounts or selecting alternate vendors
Manage fixed assets
- Easily track and manage depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- Produces comprehensive asset valuation and depreciation reports
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to organizations across the distribution sector. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions