Planning Software for Distribution
Planning Maestro® is a strategic FP&A asset that redefines how Distributors providers and organizations budget, forecast, analyze and report. Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get a real-time line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If fuel or inventory costs increase, will we need to adjust our prices to remain competitive and profitable?
- Do we have the cash flow to invest in new equipment or add warehouse space?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
Produce detailed revenue plans and forecasts
- Project sales revenue based on bookings with detailed plans for multiple products or contracts based on drivers
- Adjust revenue forecasts by changing your key drivers
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow by product line, division, department, and company
Prepare for market fluctuations
- Perform what-if scenarios based on seasonality, economic conditions, delayed inventory, adding a new route, hiring new drivers, etc.
- View consolidated data to see the impact of decisions on divisions, departments, and the company as a whole
Monitor costs and cash flow
- Apply allocation basis (labor hours, transportation costs) for accurate COGS results
- Optimize cash flow management, reporting, analysis and allocation in real time, at the corporate and subsidiary level
- Analyze profitability and quickly react to opportunities or risks
- Consider impact of cost reduction through volume purchasing discounts or selecting alternate vendors
Manage fixed assets
- Easily track and manage depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- Produces comprehensive asset valuation and depreciation reports