Planning Software for Healthcare
Planning Maestro® is a strategic FP&A asset that redefines how Healthcare providers and organizations budget, forecast, analyze and report. Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your Healthcare organization. You’ll get a real-time line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If hiring goals aren’t met can we still meet service demands?
- If our cost of supplies rises, how much do we pass on to patients?
- Do we have the cash flow to launch a new service, hire new staff, or acquire new equipment?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
Generate detailed personnel plans
- Calculate employee-specific fringe benefits, taxes, and other costs for accurate resource planning
- Manage other employee-related costs such as ongoing training and certification
- Drive headcount requirements based on census
Create precise income plans
- Create plans with breakdowns of key healthcare performance indicators (KPIs) such as services offered, length of patient stay, patient insurance policy, number of patient beds, contractual allowances, etc.
Track and control costs
- Compile detailed costing analyses by doctor, physician, healthcare provider, procedure, or operating unit
- Understand your cost of services by measuring and managing provider insurance costs or tracking meal plans and number of patients
Conduct operating margin analysis
- Evaluate the specific revenue and cost drivers that affect margins in healthcare departments such as emergency, neurology, and outpatient care
Produce healthcare-specific reports
- Create income statements by payer, consolidated physician statements of revenue and expenses
- Use multiple views and hierarchies (i.e. location and doctor) for various reporting requirements
Automate planning processes
- Integrate departmental budgets for a consolidated financial view of the organization
- Generate revenue, headcount and operations forecasts and adjust for market fluctuations