Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get an accurate line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we stop writing flood policies, will our profitability improve?
- If the economy remains sluggish, will we have the cash flow to maintain all of our locations?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
- Accurately allocate revenues and expenses across a range of business units including state, product line, and premium type
- Simplify your process with driver-based planning and allocation spreads
- Plan for and consolidate financials across locations, states, product families, and premium types, etc.
- Model revenue using key drivers such as gross written premiums, loss ratios, and commission ratios
- Perform frequent re-forecasts and what-if analyses to reduce risk, effectively manage costs, or respond to growth
- Run timely and accurate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) for cost and cash flow management during economic downturns
- Quickly see the impact of changed assumptions on integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Budget and report on Policy type, location, or entity and view at a detailed or consolidated level
- Easily update financials to match changes in organizational structure
Enhance cost efficiency
- Control and manage personnel costs for hourly and salaried employees
- Monitor impact of changes in overhead, policies, and other expenses
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to company across the insurance sector. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions