The Maestro Suite is a strategic FP&A asset that redefines how Nonprofits budget, forecast, analyze and report. Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, the Maestro Suite will work for your organization. You’ll get a real-time line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If private donations fall by 20 percent, can we serve the same number of clients?
- If government funding is delayed by six months, can we still afford to offer the same programs?
- Do we have cash flow available to open a new location or increase marketing initiatives?
With the Maestro Suite you can:
Gain control over personnel expenditures
- Accurately track payroll, payroll taxes, and fringe benefits for each employee or employee type
- Drive staffing requirements for programs based on key assumptions such as projected funds
Manage balance sheet and cash flow fluctuations
- Easily create valid projections of funds, grants, and charitable contributions to paint an accurate picture of your balance sheet and cash flow
- Regulate seasonality and unknowns through continuous forecasting, leaving you better prepared for balance sheet and cash flow changes
Produce accurate income forecasts
- Develop accurate, comprehensive income forecasts related to program services, contributions, gifts and grants
- Generate what-if scenarios to explore different income streams such as auctions, walks or runs, galas, gaming, etc.
Meet non-profit reporting requirements
- File balance sheets and annual financial statements in a timely manner, properly detailing income and expenses
- Encourage accountability throughout the organization with collaborative reporting