Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get an accurate line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions.
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If revenue is lower than expected, can we maintain our normal staffing levels?
- If the minimum wage rises, are all the stores still profitable?
- If sourcing costs increase, can we pass them on to our customers?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
Gain control over personnel expenses
- Plan personnel by job title or individual employee, applying fixed headcount and full-time equivalents that vary based on drivers such as sales, store count, website visits or walk-in traffic
- Accurately track payroll, payroll taxes, and fringe benefits for each employee or employee type
Create detailed revenue plans and forecasts
- Budget by chain, product line, district, location, or department
- Create detailed plans using key metrics such as sales, markdowns, gross margin, etc.
- Apply business drivers (pieces, units, cases, gallons, dozens, SKUs) to create revenue plan; adjust revenue forecasts solely by changing drivers
- Prepare bottom-up forecasts including detailed merchandise and store plans; make top-down adjustments to key business drivers such as demand before committing to final forecast numbers
Prepare for market fluctuations
- Perform what-if scenarios based on seasonality, economic conditions, promotion cycles, ramp-up of new stores, etc.
Streamline consolidation and reporting
- Create and disseminate detailed operational reports including payroll projections or product SKU revenue by season
- Centralize data consolidation from stores, districts, regions, and company level with instant, automatic consolidation of allocations
- Model new store planning, using assumptions such as store type, store location, and seasonality, creating a fully-loaded P&L, balance sheet and cash flow based on planned store openings
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to companies across the retail sector. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions