Whether making your first move away from spreadsheets or implementing corporate performance management, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get an accurate line of sight into your business, speed decision-making and continually deliver the financial intelligence your leadership needs to make faster, more confident decisions
Concerned About Scenario Planning?
Scenario planning is more critical than ever, allowing organizations to explore the financial consequences of alternative business strategies. Centage offers a rapid implementation package to turn around valuable scenarios for customers in approximately 2-3 days.
With Planning Maestro, Centage has helped thousands of customers confidently prepare for the future with intelligent financial forecasting and budgeting. Build flexible, driver-based plans, forecast likely financial performance, analyze results, and share critical information across the business.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If our competitor drops their prices, can we match their price and still remain profitable?
- Will we need to add personnel to deliver a new release next quarter?
- Do we have the cash flow to launch a new product, invest in new technology, or expand to new markets?
- What will the impact of increase in website traffic have on customer service staffing?
With Planning Maestro, you can:
Assess revenue streams
- Model revenue for subscriptions, licenses, maintenance, professional services, etc. with varying recognition schedules (upon booking, even payments, over the life of a contract)
- Easily apply revenue recognition and accounts receivable schedules to your assumptions and immediately see the impact of deferred revenue and cash on your P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Forecast revenue for subscription renewals based on retention rates
Monitor cash flow
- Better understand the effects of new product investment on cash flow
- Manage costs associated projects by measuring cash flow more precisely
- Ensure cash availability to develop new technology and investment initiatives
- Be ready for growth with frequent re-forecasting based on updated actual data, new orders, what-if scenarios, etc.
Sustain appropriate resources
- Integrate personnel required levels for all employees (i.e. services, support, sales)
Create driver-based plans
- Use key business drivers to develop revenue and cost of sales/goods sold forecasts
- Measure corporate performance against your industry
Planning Maestro makes intelligent financial planning and analytics available to organizations across software and technology sectors. Whether you are looking for a solution to help drive efficiencies, reduce costs, or boost performance, Planning Maestro will work for your organization. You’ll get:
Accurate insight into your organization | More granular control of project and program budgets
Faster, more confident decisions