Why Planning Maestro for Cash Flow Forecasting Software?
Because modeling payables and receivables is so difficult using Excel spreadsheets, an accurate cash flow picture is hard to visualize for most organizations. Using a formula-free solution for cash forecasting that leverages built-in business and financial intelligence is a better approach.
Build flexible, driver-based budgets, simplify cash flow management, forecast financial performance, and analyze results.
Connect to virtually any data source – on premise or in the cloud. Capitalize on your existing GL/ERP, CRM, and BI investments.
Gain Cash Flow Visibility
- See cash flow effects from any area of your operation from sales to workforce, loans and capital asset plans
- Drill-down to a detailed level behind your global numbers, with financial data by business unit and more
- Ensure accurate cash flow forecasts, cash flow data, and cash flow projections with integrations to QuickBooks Online, Netsuite, Sage Intacct, or any other data source
Save Time with Synchronized Financial Statements
- Generate a synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement from your budget model, at your convenience
- Built-in dual-journal-entry intelligence automatically generates precise set of debits and credits behind-the-scenes for each of your assumptions
- With Planning Maestro’s built-in GAAP-compliant practices and rules, easily pre-define A/R and A/P schedules to automatically calculate the transactions for each of your assumptions
Business Planning for the Future
- Forecast cash flow and the bottom line
- Create various what-if scenarios to see cash flow impacts
- Apply any A/R and A/P schedules globally or to individual assumptions (customers, expenses, contracts, products, etc.)
- Make a change to an Income Statement or Balance Sheet assumption and automatically see impact through all your financials, including the Statement of Cash Flows
- Generate cash flow reports using “direct” as well as “indirect” layouts
SEE PLANNING MAESTRO IN ACTION Schedule Live Demo
ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY
Planning Maestro is built on the secure network architecture and data centers of Amazon Web Services in order to meet the security and compliance needs of organizations of any size.