Financial Performance Dashboards
With financial planning and analytics (FP&A) platforms, you gain visually meaningful dashboards and reports of rich and relevant data, letting you make better, faster decisions. Our automated financial reporting software pulls data from various systems, such as payroll, ERP, GL, and CRM. This data is then normalized and layered to offer nuanced views of the business and all of its moving parts.
Use this business financial accounting and reporting software to:
- Organize and display data in multiple ways so that issues are immediately apparent.
- Drill down to the sources to understand why variances occur.
- Generate operational reports, e.g. use CRM data to display revenue by product, sales reports by product, by region, salesperson, customer type, or other metrics important to the organization.
Planning Maestro lets you quickly and easily build financial reports. Users can analyze, visualize, and present information in any way they would like. KPI analysis, data visualization, and slice-and-dice analytics enable a direct line of sight into corporate performance — from both a high-level and granular viewpoint.
Financial reporting software for businesses lets you:
- Track predefined financial and non-financial drivers to see at a glance what is going on across the business. Focus on what matters and respond faster to risks and opportunities.
- Build and format presentation-style reports, adding graphs, charts, and other visualization to make the report easy to consume.
- Drill-down to underlying transaction detail data, trend analysis, filters, and multi-dimensional hierarchies.
- Distribute financial reports automatically. Simply select which reports go to whom and automatically deliver those reports with only the information that is relevant to them.
Planning Maestro promotes self-sufficiency for business users, especially for financial reporting and analytics. Every Controller and Financial Analyst would like to create reports once — with financial rigor firmly in place to ensure integrity — and then hand over the reins to the VP of Finance or CFO.
With business financial statement analysis, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- CFO and other stakeholders can easily monitor performance vs. plan, cash flow, or P&L on a monthly or even a weekly basis.
- Monitor and review actual results against the plan for the overall business and by each department.
- Select from predefined parameters to filter existing views for deeper information and insights.
- Our financial reporting and analytics tool enables other executives to perform queries and generate reports independently, without help from Finance or IT.
What were once after thoughts – capital consumption rate, cash flow forecasting – are now critital to your business's survival.
Download our white paper: “Making the Shift: Cash Flow Forecasting Tips for Turbulent Times”, to learn how an insightful, strategic, and accurate cash flow budget will allow you to manage scarce resources effectively.
Drilling Down Into Report Data
Knowing what happened is important — but understanding why results occur is essential for responding to opportunities and mitigating issues. Managers need the ability to drill down to the sources to understand why variances occur. In many cases, it’s the business managers who need to do the investigating, not the financial team.
Use business analysis tools to enjoy these benefits:
- Individual users choose which KPIs they wish to monitor.
- Dashboards in the financial reporting tool allow users to organize and display data in multiple ways so that issues are immediately apparent.
- Analytics engines allow users to drill down to the data set to understand why things happen as they do.
In an ideal world, business planners compare actuals to plan, course correct, and forecast monthly so that they can assess if their course corrections are delivering desired results. At its best, forecasting is an iterative process that helps business planners keep a tight watch on the health of the company.
Planning Maestro makes it easy to:
- Quickly generate budget variance analysis reports of budget, actual and forecasted numbers.
- Drill down from summary to detail level to understand why variances occurred.
- Compare multiple forecasts based on actuals.
- Facilitate collaboration across all budget owners to allow fast responses to actual results while maintaining a centralized view of the overall plan.
Try our SaaS Budgeting Software for an All-in-One Solution
Planning Maestro® is an all-in-one solution for budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics. Using our modern FP&A solution will improve your insight into the health of your business, and our budgeting capabilities allow you to generate automated, accurate forecasts.
Features and Capabilities of Our Budgeting Software
Planning Maestro is equipped with comprehensive features that support you by streamlining your budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting processes.
Click the icons below to learn more.