Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & Planning Maestro
Seamlessly link the ERP software you trust with leading-edge budget, forecasting, and reporting tools
Is your company still manually exporting accounts and trial balance to Excel for consolidation? We’ve partnered with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to deliver a better way to create budgets and manage financial statements.
Centage integrates with Dynamics 365 Business Central t0 create a quick, reliable and secure way to transfer data from Dynamics 365 Business Central to Planning Maestro. With a few clicks, and no manual transfer of data, you can:
- Automate the import of your:
- Chart of Accounts and structures – ensuring all your accounts are accurately reflected in Planning Maestro
- Actuals – at any time – to compare to plan, budget, forecast or any scenario for variance analysis
- Actual ending balances and non-financial balances – enabling you to jump-start your budget process
- Historical and actuals data for bench-marking
- Account balances for actual vs. budget comparison at any time
- Eliminate the manual process to export your accounts and trial balance to Excel for data consolidation
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the heart of your financial management capabilities, not to mention a goldmine of historical data. Centage’s integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to connect to your ERP transaction data – enabling ongoing actuals vs. budget comparisons and accurate forecasts, while eliminating the potential for data entry errors and duplicated information.