Sage 500 & Planning Maestro
Seamlessly link the ERP software you trust with leading-edge budget, forecasting, and reporting tools
Is your company still manually exporting accounts and trial balance to Excel for consolidation? We’ve partnered with Sage 500 to deliver a better way to create budgets and manage financial statements.
Centage integrates with Sage 500 to create a quick, reliable and secure way to transfer data from Sage 500 to Planning Maestro. With a few clicks, and no manual transfer of data, you can:
- Automate the import of your:
- Chart of Accounts and structures – ensuring all your accounts are accurately reflected in Planning Maestro
- Actuals – at any time – to compare to plan, budget, forecast or any scenario for variance analysis
- Actual ending balances and non-financial balances – enabling you to jump-start your budget process
- Historical and actuals data for bench-marking
- Account balances for actual vs. budget comparison at any time
- Eliminate the manual process to export your accounts and trial balance to Excel for data consolidation
Sage 500 is the heart of your financial management capabilities, not to mention a goldmine of historical data. Centage’s integration with Sage 500 allows you to connect to your ERP transaction data – enabling ongoing actuals vs. budget comparisons and accurate forecasts, while eliminating the potential for data entry errors and duplicated information.