How to Predict Your Business’ Health
Natick, MA – February 24, 2015 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host a new webinar, “Predicting Your Financial Health,” on Tuesday, February 24th at 2 p.m. EDT. Featuring Steve Player, Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America, this is the first event in a four part series and is designed to help CFOs discover how to answer the tough questions about future financial prospects and to better predict their organization’s future financial health.
- “Predicting Your Financial Health”
- Tuesday, February 24th at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
As the prior year wraps up and the books are closed, many CFOs find themselves announcing earnings and answering investor questions about future prospects. However in today’s world of volatile oil and other commodity price swings, CFOs are struggling to predict financial health.
This educational webinar will help answer critical questions including:
- What leading indicators provide early warning signs of your organizations future health?
- Can management clearly see all aspects of your financial health including expected future balance sheets and statements cash flows?
- Is your organization safely on-track to maintaining debt covenants? Will you be able to fully access your lines of credit?
The first in a four part series with Centage, guest speaker Steve Player is also a noted author. Steve is the co-author (with Steve Morlidge) of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting (Wiley, 2010) and the co-author (with Jeremy Hope) of Beyond Performance Management (Harvard Business School Press, 2012). Steve’s work has recently been featured in Forbes, CFO Magazine, Entrepreneur, and the Journal of Accountancy.