Natick, MA – May 29, 2014 –Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful first quarter defined by a 30% revenue growth rate, continued product innovation and partner momentum. The company also announced the establishment of a Center of Excellence and appointment of Chris Howard to head the Center as Director of Customer Experience, underscoring an ongoing commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Introduction of OpenLink Maestro, the latest innovation to support the company’s flagship Budget Maestro solution. Designed to integrate ERP data with any accounting or general ledger (GL) system, OpenLink Maestro enables financial professionals to streamline the bi-directional data migration process while also ensuring data integrity.
- Increased user base by more than 10% adding more than 400 users from 80 accounts
- Strategic partnership with SHEA Business Solutions, a business software and consulting organization with a history of experience in the budgeting and forecasting software market. Through this partnership, Centage can extend the value of its flagship product, Budget Maestro to help customers maximize their investment and leverage the expertise the SHEA team offers through hands on service and support.
- Named as a finalist in the 2014 CPA Tech Innovation Awards
- Named as a finalist for Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to work in 2014”
Of note, this quarter, Centage appointed Chris Howard as Director of Customer Experience and established a Customer Center of Excellence to define and implement world class customer experience. With a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service, and more than a decade of experience at Centage, Chris is an expert on the Budget Maestro suite of products and has significantly contributed to definition and evolution of the product suite. As a longtime advocate for the consulting team and, in particular, customers and prospects, Chris will add great value in this newly created role, helping to define a dominant product for the future.
“More and more financial leaders acknowledge the shortcomings of traditional budgeting and forecasting solutions to successfully manage the financial health of the organization,” said Barry Clapp, President, Centage Corporation. “Our customers have experienced, firsthand, the indisputable value of Budget Maestro, an automated driver-based solution, to streamline the budgeting process, support better decision making and increase ROI. With Chris leading our customer service team, we look forward to continued growth, as we expand our product portfolio and bolster our partner roster to meet the ongoing needs of our customers.”