Natick, MA – March 12, 2015 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, today announced expansion of Budget Maestro’s seamless integration capabilities by adding automated exchange of financial information between Microsoft Dynamics™ AX and Budget Maestro. This continues the company’s evolution of its Link Maestro integration software which already has direct integration to all other Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, as well as to leading back office systems from Sage, Syspro, QuickBooks, and others.
With this new functionality, users can automate the import of their chart of accounts, segments and actual trial balances data in minutes with no impact on IT resources. This means business users can see and use accounts, names, and segments in their existing chart of accounts the way they are used to seeing them in Dynamics AX. This versatility speeds and enhances budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis. Plus, they can export multiple versions of a budget or forecast from Budget Maestro back into Dynamics AX for use in any existing tools that access Dynamics AX.
Product integration highlights include:
- Automating the import of the Chart of Accounts and structures-ensuring all accounts are accurately reflected in Budget Maestro;
- Automating the import of actual ending balances and non-financial balances-enabling a jump-start to the budget process;
- Automating the import of historical and actuals data for benchmarking;
- Enabling quick and easy import of account balances for actual versus budget comparison at any time;
- Eliminating the manual process to export accounts and trial balance to Excel for data consolidation.
It also provides export of multiple versions of the budget or forecast from Budget Maestro into the Microsoft Dynamics AX software for reporting with FRx or Management Reporter, saving time and ensuring data integrity.
“Budget Maestro is the most powerful and comprehensive budgeting tool on the market, in that it mirrors the chart of accounts exactly and it fully automates budget generation and maintenance, using proven, pre-built financial logic,” says Barry Clapp, President & CEO of Centage. “As our Microsoft Dynamics customer base continues to expand, it makes sense for us to provide the same seamless integration to their enterprise class offering, Dynamics AX.”