Natick, MA – June 12, 2013 – On June 13th Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of easy to use, budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™), will host the second in a series of webinars featuring noted author and Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America, Steve Player. This installment will highlight the best practices small and midsize organizations need to employ when utilizing rolling forecasts.
- Title: Part 2 of 4, “How can small to mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) Master Business Forecasting?”
- Date: Thursday, June 13th 2013
- Time: 11:30 a.m. ET/ 8:30 a.m. PT
Many organizations have made the decision to move to rolling forecasts, but are struggling with how to do it effectively. Small and midsize enterprises in particular are often frustrated by how to best implement and address organizational complexities as they go through the often arduous task of replacing annual budgets with a series of rolling forecasts.
This second webinar session will address:
- How to identify the seven symptoms of forecasting illness (and how to overcome them)
- Why rolling forecasts create a more versatile approach to navigating stormy seas
- Examine the key definitions needed to use forecasting effectively
- Review the five key attributes of diamond level forecasting
- Discuss how these practices are applied to SMEs
The guest speaker will be Steve Player, Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America. He is also the co-author (with Steve Morlidge) of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting (Wiley, 2010) and the co-author (with Jeremy Hope) of Beyond Performance Management (Harvard Business School Press, 2012).