Natick, MA – November 4, 2014 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host the final installment of a four part webinar series featuring noted author and Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America, Steve Player. On Wednesday, November 13th at 2:00 p.m. EST, the webinar entitled, “Plan to Improve Your Business with Higher Labor Productivity” will detail how organizations can drive higher labor productivity in the face of increasing operational costs.
- Webinar title: “Plan to Improve Your Business with Higher Labor Productivity”.
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 13th at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST .
- To register click here.
Please note: All registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event
How do you combat today’s volatile operating environment when costs seem to constantly creep upward? How can you help your organization continually improve your competitive position? This fourth webinar session will explain simple ways to drive higher labor productivity which has proven to be an effective way for organizations of all sizes to succeed in such a dynamic business environment.
Key topics will include:
- Specific ways to make sure your are properly considering all labor related costs;
- How to calculate the productivity of every labor dollar you spend;
- How labor productivity delivers gains for both owners and employees;
- How to make sure that you create a healthy culture, high productivity, and great profitability simultaneously;
- Examine how to visually track your key measures.
The featured presenter will be Steve Player, Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America. He is also the co-author (with Steve Morlidge) of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting (Wiley, 2010) and the co-author (with Jeremy Hope) of Beyond Performance Management (Harvard Business School Press, 2012). Steve’s work has recently been featured in CFO Magazine, Entrepreneur, and the Journal of Accountancy.