Natick MA – October 15, 2015 –Next week Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host a live webinar on the power of automated budgeting tools. Presented on October 20th and again on October 22nd, the sessions will highlight how automated budgets can eliminate the headaches associated with spreadsheet formulas and broken links. By learning about the new automated tools available, financial professionals have an opportunity to bring productivity, accuracy, and what-if scenario planning into the 2016 budgeting and forecasting process.
Webinar registration details:
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 20th at 11:30 a.m. EDT – Click here to register.
- Session 2: Thursday, October 22nd at 2:00 p.m. EDT – Click here to register.
Finance teams often spend an inordinate amount of time programming their entire budget model in Excel spreadsheets only to be less than confident in its accuracy. Facing complex business scenarios, the budget also becomes difficult to modify in Excel when the business rules and structure change, or when the management team requires the department to run multiple scenarios.
Budget Maestro creates the model using pre-programmed, 100% accurate, budget logic, while finance teams focus on the numbers and the results from the model. It frees them to interact with the budget contributors and to run infinite scenarios to help make decisions – without worrying about the underlying model.
In just 30 minutes attendees will learn how to:
- Build a complete budget model in as little as 5 days – including a first pass at the budget;
- Integrate with the budget with the GL – to ease budget vs. actual analysis – with drill through to transaction level data for better understanding;
- Automatically generate a GAAP compliant Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections from the budget or forecast;
- Use a budget model to create unlimited what-if scenarios.