Natick, MA – April 24, 2014 –Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, today announced sponsorship of a new webinar “Best Practices in Driver-Based Budgeting & Planning,” to be held Thursday, May 8th at 2:00pm EDT/ 11:00am PDT, featuring Barry Wilderman, President of Wilderman Associates and Chris Howard, Product Marketing Director, Centage. Hosted by Proformative and moderated by Ernie Humphrey, Educational Program Leader, the new webinar will educate attendees on the value of drive-based planning to improve budgeting and forecasting with strategic initiatives.
- “Best Practices in Driver-Based Budgeting & Planning”
- Thursday, May 8th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register
The budgeting and planning process is invaluable. With it, companies can estimate future revenue and cost requirements for products and markets. Unfortunately, finance organizations often require a deeper understanding of revenue projections, headcount, spending and capital requirements to improve accuracy and make better informed decision. In this webinar, renowned industry analyst and researcher, Barry Wilderman will share need-to-know insights on driver-based planning and educate attendees on how it supplements budgeting and its contribution to effective management planning.
During this webinar, Barry will demonstrate how automating the planning process can enable companies to:
- Incorporate key performance indicators (KPIs) into your company’s planning process to drive consistency and efficiency.
- Easily tailor assumptions in the way your company thinks about your business and operations, whether or not these non-financial metrics are in your general ledger.
- Use financial and non-financial drivers to help your company track and calculate metrics in any part of your plan – revenue, expenses, personnel, fixed assets, and allocations.
Barry Wilderman has over 30 years of experience as an industry analyst, researcher and consultant. He is a highly regarded public speaker, and has spoken at numerous business events around the world.