Natick MA – August 31, 2015 – Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will sponsor a new webinar, “The CFO Playbook on Budgeting: How to Transform Your Budget,” on Tuesday, September 1stat 2:00 p.m. EDT. Featuring Brian Blanton, Manager, EPM Transformation, The Hackett Group, and moderated by Mary Beth Findlay, Editorial Director, Product Development, CFO Publishing, the new event will arm finance chiefs with the strategies necessary to transform budgets from a dreaded chore to a strategic tool.
- The CFO Playbook on Budgeting: How to Transform Your Budget
- Tuesday, September 1st, at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
CFOs are taking on more responsibilities than ever before, but one of their essential tasks continues to vex them is budgeting. The exercise of setting targets, allocating resources, and providing incentives for employees to achieve certain goals has been a time-worn tradition for most organizations and their finance functions. Today’s forward thinking finance chiefs are reevaluating their current budgeting practices in search of new tools and strategies to make budgets not only more effective, but also more efficient.
The new webcast will explore:
- The latest obstacles in the budgeting process
- How CFOs can take the lead on the transformation of their current budgeting practices;
- Why it’s so critical to adapt budgets and forecasts as your business evolves and the economic environment changes; and
- New strategies and tools to consider that can enable you to bring your approach to budgeting to the next level
Centage is pleased to present Brian Blanton as the featured speaker. With more than 15 years of progressive finance and accounting leadership in a global manufacturing environment, Brian has demonstrated a keen ability to improve operations, impact business growth and maximize profits. In his role at The Hackett Group, Brian offers a broad range of consulting services focused on finance transformation, global business services, close and consolidation, reporting, costing, finance operations, and enterprise performance management.