Natick, MA – December 4, 2014 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host a new webinar, “Top 5 Benefits of Dedicated Budgeting Software,” on Thursday, December 11th at 2 p.m. EST. Featuring Ventana Research’s SVP and Research Director, Robert Kugel, and Chris Howard, VP of Customer Experience at Centage, attendees will learn the best practices for leveraging budgeting software to more efficiently tackle the budgeting process.
- “Top 5 Benefits of Dedicated Budgeting Software”
- Thursday, December 11th at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
Dissatisfaction with budgeting has been a theme in business for decades. And according to new research from Ventana Research, little has changed. According to Kugel, “Companies that want to make their next budget more useful in running their business, more accurate and less of a chore, need to understand the important role that a dedicated budgeting application can play in achieving these objectives.” Dedicated budgeting software can allow companies to make the process run faster and more easily for everyone involved, and become a more valuable business tool for the entire company.
Key learning objectives include:
- The business benefits of improving the budget process, based on more than a decade of research by Ventana Research.
- The value dedicated budgeting software can deliver to a business and the finance department, including greater accuracy and agility.
- What to look for in automated and accurate budgeting, forecasting, and planning solution.