Natick MA – June 15, 2015 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will sponsor a new webinar, “Better Planning through Balance Sheet Forecasting,” on Friday, June 19th at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT. Featuring speaker Bruce Lynn, a long-time corporate treasury leader and consultant specializing in cash and working capital management, and moderated by Blaire Cook, corporate director, Clarke Inc., and many-time CFO. The webinar will educate attendees on the value of balance sheet forecasting to strengthen the quality of an earnings forecast and help predict the future financial health of an organization.
- Better Planning through Balanced Forecasting
- Friday, June 19th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
With more than 20 years of experience, Bruce will offer practical best practices in balance sheet forecasting, using real life examples to help cement the learning. Bruce will also discuss the assumptions required to forecast key components of any balance sheet with its ability to provide insight into future financial ratios, working capital (A/R, Inventory and A/P), cash and investments, CAPEX, debt and equity.
Key learning objectives include:
- Recognize why balance sheet forecasting is important and how to link it to a P & L forecast
- Identify the assumptions required to forecast key components of any balance sheet
- Identify how to initiate a balance sheet forecast
Bruce Lynn has over 20 years of corporate and banking experience in all aspects of treasury and financial management and serves as Managing Director, Financial Executives Consulting Group. Previously, he was a managing director of Greenwich Treasury Advisors, a treasury and risk management consulting firm. Bruce is a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).