Microsoft Convergence Event Atlanta, GA – April 1, 2015 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will sponsor a new webinar, “Business Analytics, Forecasting, Financial Planning: The Recipe for Impacting Performance across the Enterprise,” on Tuesday, April 14th at 2 p.m. EDT. Featuring Larry Maisel, President of DecisionVu Group and moderated by John Kogan, CEO, Proformative, this new event will educate attendees on how companies are aligning process and technology to combine historical and real-time data into what-if scenarios and risk-adjusted forecasts that improve both financial and operational performance. By putting intuitive statistical analysis in the hands of every company manager and stakeholder, forward thinking companies are sharpening decision-making across the enterprise.
- Business Analytics, Forecasting, Financial Planning: The Recipe for Impacting Performance across the Enterprise
- Tuesday, April 14th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
Despite the explosion of new technologies, many organizations are still far from where they want and need to be in terms of driving performance. Companies still often make strategic and operational decisions based on incomplete or untimely data, incomplete analysis, and even pure intuition. While there is much talk about how to leverage analytics and dynamic forecasting and planning to impact company performance, this new webinar will offer keen insight to help companies:
- Identify key business drivers and risks
- Measure and monitor metrics that matter
- Democratize analytics beyond the ivory tower of finance to include operational stakeholders across the enterprise
- Run intuitive what-if scenario analysis using contextual analysis with recognized planning and forecasting processes to impact performance
Further, attendees of this new event will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and inter-relationships of business analytics, dynamic planning and forecasting, and employee performance management
- Discover how to transition from a static to dynamic planning and forecasting environment that links strategy to operations
- Identify opportunities to develop and leverage analytics that deliver timely, relevant and accurate to those who impact financial and operational
Featured speaker Larry Maisel is President of DecisionVu Group, Inc., a management consultancy specializing in Corporate Performance Management, Financial Management, and IT Value Management. He is a seasoned business executive who has successfully demonstrated abilities to provide leadership in Strategy and Financial Management, and Information Technology.