Cash is the lifeblood of any small to mid-sized company, especially high-growth and/or highly leveraged ones. Still, many businesses struggle to maintain an accurate picture of current cash flow position and how that position will change in the future.
Because modeling payables and receivables is so difficult using spreadsheets, an accurate cash flow picture eludes most organizations. Using a formula free solution for cash forecasting that leverages built-in business and financial intelligence is a better approach.
Budget Maestro cash flow planning software provides the built-in GAAP-compliant practices and rules that organizations need. Budget Maestro’s dual-journal entry methodology lets you easily pre-define A/R and A/P schedules so it automatically calculates the transactions for each of your assumptions. Our cash management software ensures accurate Balance Sheet entries and a precise Cash Flow view of your scenarios, based on detailed assumptions not averages.
Budget Maestro cash flow forecasting software enables you to:
- Generate a synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement from your desktop, at your convenience
- Built-in dual-journal-entry intelligence automatically generates precise set of debits and credits behind-the-scenes for each of your assumptions
- See cash flow effect from any area of your operation from sales to workforce, loans and capital asset plans
- Apply any A/R and A/P schedules globally or to individual assumptions (customers, expenses, contracts, products, etc.)
- Make a change to an Income Statement or Balance Sheet assumption and automatically see impact through all your financials, including the Statement of Cash Flows
- Drill-down to detail level behind your global numbers
- Create various what-if scenarios to see cash flow impacts
- Generate cash flow reports using “direct” as well as “indirect” layouts