Budget Maestro’s built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide non-profit organizations an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for locations, departments, programs, or events, you’ll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If private donations fall by 20 percent, can we serve the same number of clients?
- If government funding is delayed by six months, can we still afford to offer the same programs?
- Do we have cash flow available to open a new location or increase marketing initiatives?
With Budget Maestro non-profit business budgeting software, Not-for-Profit organizations can:
Gain control over personnel expenditures
- Accurately track payroll, payroll taxes, and fringe benefits for each employee or employee type
- Drive staffing requirements for programs based on key assumptions such as projected funds
Manage balance sheet and cash flow fluctuations
- Easily create valid projections of funds, grants, and charitable contributions to paint an accurate picture of your balance sheet and cash flow
- Regulate seasonality and unknowns through continuous forecasting, leaving you better prepared for balance sheet and cash flow changes
Produce accurate income forecasts
- Develop accurate, comprehensive income forecasts related to program services, contributions, gifts and grants
- Generate what-if scenarios to explore different income streams such as auctions, walks or runs, galas, gaming, etc.
Meet non-profit reporting requirements
- File balance sheets and annual financial statements in a timely manner, properly detailing income and expenses
- Encourage accountability throughout the organization with collaborative reporting