What-If Scenario Planning
Fluctuating markets, new hires, new competitors, deep discounting—any of these changes from within or beyond the organization can have big implications on your bottom line. The ability to test various scenarios and see the implications on your budget and plans, is critical to your company’s financial health. The Maestro Suite turns your plan from a ‘one-and-done’ annual activity to a critical, year-round what-if scenario resource for decision makers throughout the organization.
More Certainty, Less Risk
The Maestro Suite’s flexible approach lets you quickly and easily create unlimited versions of your business budget – modifying revenue, expenses, payroll assumptions or any other driver – to test the impact of any scenario. All budget information and transactional data flows through the financial statements according to the way your business works, so you’ll generate accurate, forward-looking Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements and P&L projections.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Quickly and easily modify drivers, revenue, expenses and payroll assumptions.
- Easily update or create multiple versions of your plan without coding or programming.
- Globally apply increases/decreases to a single assumption or a number of entities.
- Save multiple versions for comparative analysis.
- Generate accurate Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements or any management report, on-the-fly.