Following the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act at the end of 2017, the reduction of the corporate tax rate is among the key considerations of CFOs as they forecast cash flow during 2018 and beyond. Staying on top of the latest technological developments, most notably blockchain, is also emerging as a top priority for CFOs as they aim to gain greater visibility into cash balances. At the same time, finance leaders continue to face the ongoing challenge of reducing cash conversion cycles while developing accurate projections of future cash flow.
By attending this Webcast, you will learn:
- What technological and regulatory developments are most likely to have the greatest impact on cash flow forecasting in 2018,
- How to recognize warning signs that your finance team’s approach to cash management needs to change,
- How to identify and overcome leading obstacles to maintaining visibility into cash balances,
- Best practices for shortening your organization’s cash-to-cash cycle, and
- How finance leaders can collaborate effectively with treasurers, as well as with sales teams and other departments, to improve the accuracy of their companies’ cash flow forecasts.