With the pace of today’s digital business, you need to have confidence in the quality of the financial data your management relies on to make decisions. Spreadsheets simply aren’t up to the task.
Sign up for our 30-minute live demo and learn about the 7 methods for best practice planning, analytics & reporting with modern FP&A software:
- Greater Accuracy: Built-in financial intelligence and business rules based upon your assumptions and workflow ensures continuous accuracy.
- A Single Version of the Truth: A centralized database eliminates data disparities. Any changes to estimates or assumptions are automatically updated.
- GL/ERP Integration: Secure exchange of financial information enables faster budget creation, ongoing actuals vs. budget comparisons and accurate forecasts.
- “What If” Scenarios: Unlimited versions of the budget let you quickly run projections for different scenarios.
- Collaboration: All budget contributors are involved from the start and can work on their own role-based view of the budget, and everything rolls up to a consolidated model.
- Automatic Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statements: Accurate forward-looking Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements are synchronized to actuals and the underlying budget.
- Reporting and Analytics: Immediate reporting and analysis is in the hands of the people who need it and connecting to corporate financials means reports are generated using the most current data.