In addition to FP&A’s pivotal role, we’ll examine how organizations are investing in FP&A for continued success in the year ahead, the challenges and opportunities that technology can present, and the future of the FP&A function as it relates to strategy and utilizing data.
- The challenges in planning and budgeting in today’s market
- Emerging trends in dynamic planning including rolling forecasts
- The impact of these trends on staffing and skill sets for FP&A executives, including how to shift FP&A’s time to more value-added activities for the business
- How big data can be leveraged in forecasting
- Best practices for better business agility and remaining competitive