Your accounting or ERP system is the heart of your financial management capabilities, not to mention a goldmine of historical data. Budget Maestro is designed to tap into that valuable information for budgeting, planning, forecasting, and reporting.
Budget Maestro’s integration capabilities automate the exchange of financial information between your accounting/ERP system and Budget Maestro. This seamless connection makes it quick and easy to start your budgeting process and conduct month-end variance reporting and analysis.
Automated data transfer
You can transfer data from your accounting/ERP software into Budget Maestro in seconds, including:
- Chart of Accounts
- Trial balance data
- Existing budgets in GL
This automated exchange of data:
- Saves hours of work duplicating information in different places
- Eliminates data entry errors caused by manual data transfers
- Enables you to compare actuals to budget without cutting and pasting
- You can build your budget without IT support
Compatible with popular ERP / General Ledger applications
Budget Maestro offers pre-built connectors to many of the most popular accounting and ERP systems:
- MS-Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- MS-Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- MS-Dynamics SL (Solomon)
- Sage 100 ERP (MAS90/MAS200)
- Sage 300 ERP (ACCPAC)
- Sage 500 ERP (MAS500)
- SYSPRO ERP
- Don’t see your ERP Listed? We have a data integration connector that can work with any General Ledger that can provide a SQL or Oracle data view
New links are always being developed. If your accounting or ERP system isn’t listed, Contact us
If you’re not using one of these accounting/ERP packages, you can use pre-formatted spreadsheets templates supplied with Budget Maestro to simplify the process of importing your data.